Select from three different routes depending on which attractions you wish to see and venture to a conveniently located hop-on, hop-off stop with your pass. Use your pass to discover the sights on the Temple Tour, the Pudong Tour and the Shanghai City Tour. Disembark at any of the 22 stops scattered around Shanghai and enhance your sightseeing experience with informative audio commentary.
Cruise charming streets flanked with tall, leafy trees and marvel at the architectural amalgamation of quaint colonial buildings with modern mega structures. Absorb the sacred majesty of the Jade Buddha Temple; see the botanical beauty of the Yuyuan Garden; and capture photographs of the distinctive Nanpu Bridge as you travel.
Included in your hop-on, hop-off pass is entry to the Jinmao Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center or Shanghai Tower, the iconic skyscraper that boasts a vertiginous city vantage point; observe the magnificent metropolis from the observation deck and capture fantastic photos. Additionally, enjoy a tranquil cruise on the Huangpu River to see Shanghai’s sights from an alternative perspective.
There are 5 different comb options for you to choose from:
- 48-hour Bus Tour + 3 attractions (Huangpu River Cruise + Jinmao Tower 88th floor observation deck + The Bund sightseeing tunnel)
- 24-hour Bus Tour + Jinmao Tower 88th floor observation deck + The Bund sightseeing tunnel
- 24-hour Bus Tour + Huangpu River Cruise
- 48-hour Bus Tour + Shanghai World Financial Center 100th floor observation deck
- 48-hour Bus Tour + Shanghai Tower 121th floor observation deck
Please see the Itinerary
section below for detailed lists of stops on each bus route.