Food Lover's Guide to Colombia
By Viator, April 2018
- Shop for ingredients on a Cartagena market tour and then learn to make delicious local dishes during a cooking class.
- Discover the best places to drink and dine in Bogotá's La Macarena neighborhood on an evening tasting tour.
- Enjoy a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride around Cartagena, followed by a 3-course dinner at a local restaurant.
- Tuck into a traditional paisa dinner prepared by a local chef in their Medellin home.
- Sample typical Colombian food and craft beers on a pub-crawl around Medellin’s El Poblado and Barrio Colombia neighborhoods.
- Tour Colombia’s coffee plantations and sip freshly brewed coffee straight from the bean.
Tours & Tickets
Spanish colonial buildings and strumming street guitarists set the mood for a romantic horse-drawn carriage of Cartagena at night. Admire the beauty of ... Read more
Location: Cartagena, Colombia
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Nestled atop the Andes mountains above Medellin, you'll find breathtaking vistas and a unique local culinary experience. Taste authentic dishes while learning ... Read more
Location: Medellin, Colombia
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
Check out Medellin from urban to rural while enjoying local dishes. Tour hours are flexible so you may choose to start in the morning and enjoy a delicious ... Read more
Location: Medellín, Colombia
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)