Exploring Sicily's Cyclops Riviera from Catania
By Viator, February 2018
- Set sail along the Cyclops Riviera and spot landmarks such as Ulysses’ Grotte, the Castle of Aci Castello, and the Faraglioni (sea cliffs) of Acitrezza.
- Dive into another world as you swim and snorkel in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Spot marine life such as octopus, red starfish, and dolphins as you cruise around the Natural Reserve of Cyclops.
- Tuck into traditional Sicilian specialties such as delicious cannoli pastries or refreshing granita.
- Head ashore to explore the charming fishing villages of Aci Trezza and Acireale.
Tours & Tickets
A great dive in the Natural Reserve of Cyclops departing from the small village of Acitrezza. During the dive you will see the spectacular submarine landscape. ... Read more
Location: Aci Trezza, Italy
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)