Cooking Classes in Cappadocia
By Viator, May 2018
- Learn to make Turkish specialties, such as bulgur soup, börek (pastries stuffed with feta), yaprak sarmasi (rice wrapped in vine leaves), manti (Turkish dumplings), stuffed eggplant, and baklava (a dessert made with filo pastry and chopped nuts) during cooking classes led by a local chef.
- Shop for ingredients in a local market and chat with traders, all with help from an interpreter-guide.
- Absorb the ins and outs of Turkish cooking from a local host in their home kitchen before sitting down together to eat and sip coffee.
- Take home recipes so you can recreate what you’ve learned for family and friends.
- Pair your meal with wines from Cappadocia; some are made using indigenous grapes such as narince and emir (white grapes), and kalecik karası, bogazkere, and öküzgözü (red grapes).
Tours & Tickets
Feel, cook and feast like a local on this engrossing private food and culture tour in Turkey’s Central Anatolia region. Traveling by private vehicle with a ... Read more
Location: Cappadocia, Turkey
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)